ABC Transport Plc commenced operation in road passenger transportation on February 13, 1993 as an off-shoot of Rapido Ventures with a view to running a modern road transportation system in Nigeria.
- Effective management of inventory
- Quotation planning and preparation
- Efficient and timely servicing of orders from units and departments
- Monitoring pick issuances and returns from stores
- Maintaining real time stock availability
- Constant inventorying to avoid obsolete stack
- Implementation of Weighted Average Inventory system in stock management & accounting
- Initiating opportunities for credit purchases with less emphasis on cash procurement
- Prompt return of rejected supplies and follow up on the monetary refund
- Proper safeguard and issuance of revenue printed stationeries
- Preparation of weekly and monthly repots on inventory activities
- B.Sc or HND/OND in Purchasing & Supply Management, Accounting
- Membership of a professional body is an added advantage
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of (3) three years experience in a similar position in a well structured organization
go to method of application »
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Create and implement a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations plan that will enhance organization’s image and position within the market place and general public
- Responsible for editional direction, design, production of all organization’s publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Arts, Social Science etc.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in marketing, Communications and PR Department of a structured organization
- Age not more than 35 years old
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and sales skills will be an advantage
- Computer literacy in word processing, database management etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their handwritten applications and comprehensive resume to any of the "ABC Terminals nationwide", or directly to the address below:
The People Manager,
ABC Transport Plc,
KM 5, MCC/Uratta Road,