If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country. Incorporated in 1988, Kerildbert integrates various services to enable it finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, finished products, in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
We are presently seeking to fill the position of a Sales Manager.
- Prospect new clients and follow up aggressively on contacts
- Make presentations/demos to make a sale
- Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers and prospect for new business
- Gather market and customer information
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Project a positive organizational image to clients and the public at large.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyse trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement sales programs by developing sales team action plans
- Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results.
- Maintain national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; plan, monitor and appraise job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of company procedures and products
- Good communication skills
- Sales Experience
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Relationship management
- Creative thinking
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Strategic perspectives and business acumen would also be crucial to enable accelerated growth plans
- Strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns to recruit new partners
- Manage programs from concept to execution and driven stronger sales execution to target
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Applicant should not be more than 33 years of age
- Applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years’ sales working experience in the Logistics industry.
- A sales experience in the clearing, forwarding and relocation industry is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Method of Application
To apply, visit Kerildbert Career Page