Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant course and professional qualifications
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
go to method of application »
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant course
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Must possess the knowledge of the global market and should be aware of the current trends and financial status of the world economy
- Must be very updated about the economies of different countries and regions
- Good understanding of stocks, indices, and the foreign exchange
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Strategic and operations in approach
- Experience creating engaging market analysis
- Attention to details.
Method of Application
To apply, visit RIL Career Page