If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client, an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies is seeking an ‘Accountant’ for urgent employment.
Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and SAGE/Peach tree accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The Candidate should preferably be a student member ICAN, an Accounting Technician, or final stages of the professional exams;
- A graduate with back ground in Accounting.
- Must have 3 – 5 years work experience in core accounting duties with the ability to run the department.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘acc_marine’ as subject of mail before 10th May 2016. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened. Applicants who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Please be guided.
go to method of application »
Our client is into Cement manufacturing and concrete mix production.
- To manage a fleet of trailers and other heavy duty equipment whilst ensuring zero down time always.
- Manage the organization’s facilities.
- Manage drivers/operators/vendos and ensure compliance to safety and company policies.
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Any other related deliverables assigned.
- HND/BSc degree in Mechanical / Electro-mechanical Engineering - preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Fleet & Facility Manager in a very busy environment preferably manufacturing sector.
- Strong knowledge of fleet planning, inventory management, facility management & fleet maintenance.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise effectively without any form of supervision.
- Ability to identify planning improvements managing change and delivering quantifiable improvements.
- Business oriented and customer focus
- Thinking analytical problem solving skills.
- Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Organising, planning, and negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skill.
Salary is above industry standard. Qualified applicants with required years of experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FFML’ as subject of mail before 27th May, 2016. Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.