Graduate Recruitment at BDO Professional Services
Posted on: 25 May, 2016
Deadline: 6 June, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at BDO Professional Services
BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International, a worldwide network of professional firms serving global and national businesses. Our global networks of resources comprise more than 1 .264 member firm offices in 144 countries. BDO international is the world’s fifth Largest multinational provider of professional services in accountancy, assurance, management consultancy, taxation and corporate advisory services. Each BDO member firm is an independent legal entity in its own country.
Due to the increase of activity in our Audit and Assurance department, we seek recruitment of dynamic and result oriented professionals in the fields below for immediate employment into the vacant position of:
Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper or its equivalent from a reputable institution, ACA/ACCA is a must.
- Age: Not more than 30 years
- Reasonable exposure to auditing, international Financial Reporting Standards and good working knowledge of Microsoft applications is also required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae and position applied for, marked as subject of e-mail to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BDO Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Commercial Bank - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Latest Job Opening at Appzone Limited
- 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc
- Software Development & Sales Representatives at a Reputable Financial Technology Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
- Credit Analysts at Micro Leasing Limited