Graduate Recruitment at BDO Professional Services
Posted on: 25 May, 2016
Deadline: 6 June, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at BDO Professional Services
BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International, a worldwide network of professional firms serving global and national businesses. Our global networks of resources comprise more than 1 .264 member firm offices in 144 countries. BDO international is the world’s fifth Largest multinational provider of professional services in accountancy, assurance, management consultancy, taxation and corporate advisory services. Each BDO member firm is an independent legal entity in its own country.
Due to the increase of activity in our Audit and Assurance department, we seek recruitment of dynamic and result oriented professionals in the fields below for immediate employment into the vacant position of:
Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper or its equivalent from a reputable institution, ACA/ACCA is a must.
- Age: Not more than 30 years
- Reasonable exposure to auditing, international Financial Reporting Standards and good working knowledge of Microsoft applications is also required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae and position applied for, marked as subject of e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BDO Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank
- Finance Vacancy at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Marketing Executives at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Sales & Marketing Executive at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria