Vacancy at Adron Homes & Properties Ltd
Posted on: 25 May, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and Properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else.
The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Brief Job Description:
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- A graduate (B.Sc/HND) in Accounting
- 3-6years work experience
- ICAN or ACCA qualification is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Deadline is 25th May, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Social Media Intern at Willco