New Job Position at GlobalProfilers
Posted on: 24 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Routine maintenance of Infusions and Formulations plants in shifts.
- Maintenance of production equipment/machines. Planning and executing preventive maintenance of all machines.
- Attending to breakdown of machines and trouble shooting.
- Maintenance of utilities at the factory and residence locations.
- Maintaining consumption and cost of utilities on daily basis.
- Maintenance of Engineering Spares and proper documentation of all maintenance dept. Inventory.
- Maintenance of discipline within the Engineering staff. Training for the skills development of the maintenance staff.
- Reporting the major activities in the engineering department pertaining to operation on daily basis. Daily and weekly reports.
- Suggesting for improvements in the department performance and assisting to execute them
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical plant machines.
- Knowledge about breakdown and preventive maintenance practice of machines.
- Knowledge of Utilities such as Boiler, Air Compressor, Diesel Generator, Water Treatment, Distillation Plant and Effluent Treatment Plant and HVAC System.
- Trouble shooting of machines.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 9 years’ experience as a plant engineer or facilities engineer with hands on maintenance.
- Experience in manufacturing, quality, safety, and management is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer software as it pertains to engineering preferred.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- High level of analytic ability.
- Good manpower handling skills.
- Good organizing and decision making skills.
- Prior Management or Leadership experience is required.
- Good supervision skills.
- High level of Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Medical Officers at Ralds and Agate
- Latest Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Estate Officer at Inter Arc Consultants Ltd
- Job Openings at MyJobMag.com
- Orion ERP Executives at Fadac Resources
- Graduate Operations Support Trainee at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Business Development & Operations Manager at Sigma Consult
- HR Role at Oscar Temple