Job Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
Posted on: 24 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng -Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
- Participates in the technical design of application systems.
- Develops and implements application systems.
- Assists in definition of project tasks: analyzes and estimates cost and time.
- Creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Participates in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field;
- 3+ years experience with Java (J2EE);
- Experience with Spring Framework and/or Play Framework (A MUST);
- 3+ years web application development experience;
- Exposure to VCS, TOD, CI;
- Proficient in SOL;
- Exposure to architecture design;
- Strong technical background
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Executive Finance Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Account Officer at Lifepage Group Property & Investment
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng