Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
• Consolidâte the mission accounts monthly.
• Responsible for mission Tax operation and returns.
• Capacity building for finance and non-finance staff.
• Contribute to Internal & External Audits.
• Consolidating Payroll with updating Insurances.
• Minimum of 4 Years post NYSC experience in the same field.
• MBA (Accounting), BSc. Accounting.
• Professional Certification is an added Advantage.
• Computer literate and should be able to prepare final accounts is required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Professionalism, Honesty, Reliability, autonomy & sense of responsibility
• Exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Very good communication & training skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Strong computer skills particularly in MS Excel, literacy and numeracy
• Fluent in English
• Team player, flexible
• Committed to ACF values
• Capacity of analysis, synthesis and reporting
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Prior experience in NGOs/INGOs.
• Experience with SAGA accounting system.
• Previous experience working as an auditor.
• Previous Knowledge of donors environment.
Applicants should submit their application by email to email@example.com
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. For example, “Accounts Manager” Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.