New Career Opportunity at GroFin
Posted on: 24 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at GroFin - Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GroFin is a mission-driven for profit development finance organisation that is run on strong commercial principles. We recruit people that believe in the power of capital and market development to do bring about positive change in local communities.
GroFin aims to develop long term relationships with its employees. We invest in our employees for the long term and offer a solid career in an organisation that is at the forefront of impact investment. Learning is part of the GroFin culture. Each employee, at every level, is conscious of the need to continuously raise her/his knowledge and skills. The willingness to learn is therefore a non-negotiable condition of employment.
- The Investment Executive’s key purpose is to lead a high quality investment team in a country, making SMEs successful through investment and business support to achieve mandated fund and program results in a country.
- Furthermore, the Investment Executive positions and represents GroFin in the country, effectively executes brand and customer strategies in country.
- The position reports to the Regional Investment Director.
- Within the organisation, the position has primary working relationships with the in-country investment team, with functional managers and with the GroFin leadership team.
Method of Application
To apply, visit GroFin Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GroFin - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Consultant at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Program Coordinator at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- National Construction Engineers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Data Officer at Médecins du Monde
- Security And Liaison Assistant at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Country Finance Officer at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Gender Advisor at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)