Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our Client, a Leading Indigenous Security Agency that services the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication Industry and others as needed per time is looking for Experienced Security Personnels for the position of an Operations Manager in different locations.
JOB PURPOSE: Ensuring all aspects of daily operations are carried out effectively and efficiently with multi-location oversight of personnel and client sites.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervision of guards in all existing location/s in the region
• Assist in the recruitment and selections of new guards for various beats.
• Ensure adherence of company’s code of conduct and guard orders by security operatives.
• Regular update of security operative’s data.
• Coordinate deployment and redeployment of guards according to personnel requirements.
• Ensure all new applicants meet the requirements of the company i.e. height, age, documentation.
• Train subordinate security operatives or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
• Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
• Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
• Preparations of weekly reports on activities and status reports on beats, patrol etc.
• Ensure excellent customer service by all security operatives towards all clients.
• Build and maintain networks with existing and potential clients
• Assist management in deal negotiations, contract development etc. as required.
• Development strategies to improve business performance.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must
KNOWLEGDE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
To apply, visit BradField Career Page