Job Vacancy at Westfield Farms Limited
Posted on: 23 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Westfield Farms Ltd. is a crop farm in Gore. The organisation is located at 3 Fairfield Street. This public company was founded in 2002 (12 years ago). Westfield Farms Ltd. has been around 2 years longer than the typical organisation in New Zealand, and 1 year longer than the average crop farm.
- Make sound business decisions
- Setting budget and production targets
- Ensure that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Organize the maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Plan strategies for maximum yield
- Handle paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, train/instruct and supervise farm workers
- Advertise and market farm products.
- A Degree in related discipline Between 7-12 year experience Excellent communication, honest, excellent business and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and result-driven.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications with resumes to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Noiler Manager Rural Female Farmers Empowerment at AMO Group
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Internal Control Officers at AMO Group
- Customer Service Representative at AMO Group
- Veterinary Lab. Micro-Biologist at AMO Group
- Executive Assistant, Strategy Execution & Business Development at AgriHub
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Maintenance/Quality Assurance Supervisor at Omar Gardens Floral Company