Job Vacancy at EPCM Engineers Limited
Posted on: 23 May, 2016
Deadline: 27 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at EPCM Engineers Limited
EPCM Engineers Limited - From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client's financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science or any related field.
- Proficiency in Networking, at least N+.
- Proficiency in Web Development - Content Management Systems, PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Proficiency in End User Support.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- 1 - 3 Years work experience required.
- Age: Under 26 Years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs outlining relevant experience to email@example.com Subject Title must be in the following format:
- Full Names/Discipline/Class of degree/Place of residence/Age
- Example: Johnson Philips/Accounting/Second Class Upper/Lekki, Lagos/25
- Applicants living around Lekki/Ajah environs will be more advantaged.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPCM Engineers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric
- Branch Manager at Dresser-Rand
- Technical Job Vacancy at Granite Services International