Job Vacancy at EPCM Engineers Limited
Posted on: 23 May, 2016
Deadline: 27 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at EPCM Engineers Limited
EPCM Engineers Limited - From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client's financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science or any related field.
- Proficiency in Networking, at least N+.
- Proficiency in Web Development - Content Management Systems, PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Proficiency in End User Support.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- 1 - 3 Years work experience required.
- Age: Under 26 Years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Title must be in the following format:
- Full Names/Discipline/Class of degree/Place of residence/Age
- Example: Johnson Philips/Accounting/Second Class Upper/Lekki, Lagos/25
- Applicants living around Lekki/Ajah environs will be more advantaged.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPCM Engineers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executives at TekniTeed Nigeria Limited
- Field Service Engineers at Culminate Consulting
- Jobs at a Reputable Automobile Company
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited