The Mooring Master will be responsible for ensuring that mooring operations are planned and executed in accordance with international marine rules, OCIMF recommendations, government regulations, good seamanship and Company?s approved procedures.
Suitable candidates will have the following background:
- Has completed education and meet the standard of STCW code A-II/2 for masters on tankers ? 3000 GR.
- Has completed advance training in ship handling
- At least 3 years of experience in the same position
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid vaccination (Yellow fever, hepatitis B)