Career Opportunity at Sence
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at SENCE Nigeria
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited - Our Client, a Baking Industry needs the service of a Customer Service Officer whose responsibility is to serve customers by providing product and service information; and also resolve product and service problems.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Others may be assigned:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Process orders, forms, and requests
- Organize workflow to meet client timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage client’s records
- Service Oriented: Treats customers courteously, responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Proactive: Proactively identifies customer needs
- Problem solving: Takes responsibility to resolve customer complaints.
- Flexibility/Adaptation - Demonstrates flexibility in work practices, procedures or processes; Shares information, resources, and ideas and works actively to resolve conflict to a positive outcome. – Adapts to change, open to new possibilities, handles pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Emotional Control: Ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanour when faced with stressful or difficult situations or client
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Applicant is required to have 2 years progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to juggle many projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart and fast thinker, able to handle unexpected situations.
- Quality conscious
- Time conscious
- Passionate for customer satisfaction
- Problem solver
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SENCE NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at the International Medical Corps
- Project Manager at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
- Accountant/Supervisor at Chopaholics
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Account Officer at Gormley Foods
- Treasury Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Business Manager - Bread & Pastries at Food Emporium International