Career Opportunity at Sence
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at SENCE Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited - Our Client, a Baking Industry needs the service of a Customer Service Officer whose responsibility is to serve customers by providing product and service information; and also resolve product and service problems.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Others may be assigned:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Process orders, forms, and requests
- Organize workflow to meet client timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage client’s records
- Service Oriented: Treats customers courteously, responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Proactive: Proactively identifies customer needs
- Problem solving: Takes responsibility to resolve customer complaints.
- Flexibility/Adaptation - Demonstrates flexibility in work practices, procedures or processes; Shares information, resources, and ideas and works actively to resolve conflict to a positive outcome. – Adapts to change, open to new possibilities, handles pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Emotional Control: Ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanour when faced with stressful or difficult situations or client
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Applicant is required to have 2 years progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to juggle many projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart and fast thinker, able to handle unexpected situations.
- Quality conscious
- Time conscious
- Passionate for customer satisfaction
- Problem solver
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on Workable
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SENCE NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services