Promasidor is a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. We are proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and distribute unique quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent. We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years.
RESPONSIBLE TO MEETING AND/OR EXCEED THE ASSIGNED TARGET/BUDGET FOR THE SET AREA OF COVERAGE
1) ENSURE HIS/HER ACHIEVES OR EXCEEDS SET TARGET VIA EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT
2) ENSURE TERRITORY COVERAGE TO TOUCH ALL POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITIES
3) IDENTIFY PROSPECTS AND WIN SUCH
4) SUPERVISE SALES REPRESENTATIVES ACTIVITIES FOR DESIRED RESULT AND ACHIEVEMENT OF SET TARGET
5) DESIRED RESULT AND ACHIEVEMENT OF SET TARGET
6) CONTINUOUS PNG BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
7) CARRIES OUT ANY ASSIGNED FOOD SAFETY JOBS BY THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
8) CARRIES OUT ANY OTHER DUTY ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR
Reporting To Regional Sales Manager (Lagos 1)
2 year but less than 5 years
Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent Analytical skills-- Data interpretation
Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Skills & Personal Attributes
Excellent selling skills, with emphasis on Field selling and broad DISTRIBUTION CHAIN AND CHANNEL NETWORKS
• Work Location
Warehouse or Depot
To apply, visit Promasidor Career Page