Job Vacancy at Engine
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: 20 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Engine
Engine is a technology-recruitment company. We apply the latest cutting-edge technologies to attract the best talent faster and more efficiently. On another level, our approach involves deep understanding of very specific technical disciplines, strong analytics and data-driven recruitment process.
- Our client, one of the top 4 global oilfield services companies is looking for experienced Wellbore Construction Supervisor.
- This is rotational position based in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- We are looking for a liner hanger professional with experience in offshore deepwater projects. Candidates from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Run and supervise liner hanger field operations at the well site.
- Maintain communication with the client wellsite representatives and rig crew, provide necessary technical support.
- Ensure that services are of highest quality.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality and HSE standards.
- Degree in technical discipline.
- 15+ years of experience in Liner Hanger operations.
- 5+ years’ experience with 15 kpsi / deepwater applications.
- Excellent technical expertise in completion/workover operations.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service orientation.
- Fluent English.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Engine Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EngineSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Oscar Temple
- Research Managers at Kantar
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited