Job Opportunity at Atlas Copco Nigeria
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: 3 June, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Atlas Copco Nigeria has been established in 2009 with offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. The Customer Center employs around 50 people and represents three Business Areas - Compressor Technique, Mining and Rock Excavation and Construction Technique.
- We are looking for an engaged and dedicated person with analytical skills for this position in Nigeria to be based in Lagos.
- This position reports to the General Manager and he/she will be part of the Management Team.
- You will have a key role in the control and guidance of our company’s financial results, including forecasting, analysis, and providing support to the General Manager.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated person.
- Nigeria is the economic powerhouse of Africa and Lagos is the commercial capital hosting a sizeable expatriate community.
- Knowledge of BPCS and GPS- Business analysis skills with experience in business and finance control- Proven leadership skills
- Good knowledge on general accounting principles and statutory accounting rules- Knowledge of the Group reporting systems
- University degree, or equivalent, in accounting / business administration / economics or a similar relevant field.
- Target and result oriented with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Team player- Strong sense of ownership, taking responsibility and leading projects to a successful conclusion
- Motivate, engage and coach your team in the organization to create lasting results
- Dynamic and open to change
- Good communication skills at all levels
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated