Latest Job Vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
- He/she responsible of Mechanical Maintenance issues.
- He/she perform the assessing equipment Maintainability.
- He/she perform the global maintenance plan (including lubrication plan, running plan, on-condition plan, maintenance procedures and all documents/ sheets linked to the maintenance tasks)..
- He/she provide lubrication plan and sheets.
- He/she provide maintenance procedures (list of tasks, resources, durations, spares, tools, data to report) including major equipment overhauls.
- He/she provide on-condition monitoring plan and CBM on the relevant manual.
- He/she analyze Maintenance Operational priced Spare Parts List.
- He/she report to Maintenance Leader.
- Education: Engineer Level with 2 Year Minimum Experience
- IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office and SAP added advantage
- Languages: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken), some French added advantage
- Experience required in Maintenance Engineering
- Average Experience: SAP or CMMS knowledge, RCM and CBM.
- Previous experience in Maintenance activities on oil & gas plant
- Interpersonal skills : Effective Communication / Motivation / Problem solving
Method of Application
To apply, visit SPIE Oil & Gas Career Page
Note: Only local candidate will be shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited