Job Vacancy in a Leading ISP via WowJobs
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
The leading ISP Client of WowJobs is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider and is looking for a Information Security Officer who will report to the Head of Information Technology. The responsibilities will include:
- Develop security policies that incorporate the best industry practices
- Identifying process risks and weaknesses in controls, and developing recommendations and plans to address threats.
- Coordinate planning activities related to responses to security events.
- Implementing, configuring and documenting new security systems
- Configuring systems to remediate audit findings
- Lead efforts to internally assess, evaluate, and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the organization's information and technology systems.
- Work with Internal Audit and outside consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits.
- Create education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
- Examine the impact of new technologies on organization's information security. Establish processes to review implementation of new technologies to ensure security compliance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Account Manger at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH)
- Business Advisors at Ventures Platform Foundation
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at Ifotta
- Service Manager at Kingsmen And Gracewards Limited
- Mobile App (HYB) Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Sales Coordinators at Innovectives Limited - 5 Positions
- Devotional Portal Manager at YellowDot Africa