Administrative Position at StreSERT
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: 7 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is a high-profile personality, and the CEO of successful business investments in different sectors in Nigeria requires the service of an EA, preferably female.
- The Executive Assistant/Officer (EA/O) to the CEO will provide high-level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the MD/CEO.
- She is expected to have in-depth knowledge of the various business units under the Group.
- She will be in charge of preparing non-vetted public speeches for the CEO at seminars, symposia, etc.
- The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills.
- It is desired that the ideal candidate have some form of international exposure/work in multinational organisation.
- Her duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- In a nut shell the role provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD/CEO, helping to manage and prioritize time.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD/CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings with direct reports and the committees and groups to which the CEO is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the CEO to match the requirements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD/CEO.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the CEO as at when required.
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Writing of speeches for invited programmes, seminars, symposia etc
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential), with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods; Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with a minimum of 10 years related experience should forward applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using “Executive Support“as the subject of mail before 7th June 2016. Wrongly titled applications will be mistreated (please be guided). Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opening at Box & Cedar
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales Vacancy at CA Global
- HR Executive at Woof Consulting
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit
- Head Of Production at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Webmaster at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunity at KPMG Nigeria