EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
• OND, B.Sc Or HND In Accounting Discipline
• A Minimum Of 2 Years Of Experience In Similar Role
• Proficiency In Office Management And Documentation Skills
• Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office Packages (i.e. MS Word, Excell & Powerpoint)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Age 23 -30
• Female Preferred
• Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
• Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
• May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
• Operate office equipment, such as copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
To apply, visit EZ37 Career Page