If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading utility distribution (renewable energy) company currently seeks dynamic, adventurous, tech-savvy and professionally minded creative individuals to fill the position of Marketing Manager.
He/she will be responsible for conceiving and developing innovative campaigns to drive demand, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones in line with the company’s objectives.
- Manage the design and delivery of marketing campaigns via: Advertising, mass media, SEO, SEM and PPC
- Supervise and direct generation of all marketing assets, ensure all activity is delivered on time and against business objectives, and global brand guidelines
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in line with company’s model.
- Manage the marketing budget: planning, resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports,maximize Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI), constantly monitor KPI’s, making enhancements to optimize efficiency.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales staff, planning and implementing promotional campaigns and monitoring progress
- Understand the legal, regulatory, fair-trading and competition rules sufficiently to ensure compliance
- Identify new business opportunities and innovate in the role
- Build excellent relationship with all relevant agencies, partners stakeholders, Headquarters global marketing.
- Able to work with deadlines and cope well under pressure
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think critically
- Excellent people and management skills
- Able to delegate, motivate others and result oriented
- Willing to travel across Nigeria
Professional Qualifications (Must Have)
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing with minimum 7 years working experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Candidate must possess an MBA
Professional Qualifications (Added Advantage)
- Project Management certification
- CIMN Certificate
- Associate Membership NIM
- Experience working within the Renewable Energy sector
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on RS Hunter website