Horeca Channel Representative in a Reputable FMCG
Posted on: 18 October, 2012
Deadline: 25 October, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable FMCG company currently has vacancies for the position of HoReCa Channel Representative in the following cities, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Benin, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Owerri and Calabar.
Position: HoReCa Channel Representative
* Developing consumer and trade interest in some of the leading Global wine/spirit brands.
* To brilliantly execute activities with customers building strong relationships in the HoReCa (On premise) channel
* Deliver a passion for our brands and champion their development.
* Maximize sales within territory and, at all times, demonstrate best practice in every aspect of customer service.
* Execute promotions on time, to high standards supporting customers businesses
* Implement coverage and frequency plan for HoReCa Channel, as agreed with line Manager and achieve the targeted trade coverage, call frequency and outlet call plan in the territory/ Channel
* Identify all HoReCa outlets, existing, newly opened territory and set priorities for coverage
* Classify and cover all HoReCa outlets according to defined classification, i.e. quality, volume, and outlet characteristics
* Building, maintaining and improving business relationship with key HoReCa business partners, educating and motivating to ensure their support
* Achieve excellent visibility of our brands through the placement, management and recording of merchandising materials in line with specific agreed objectives / outlets
* Negotiate and implement consumer awareness and trail promotions in selected outlets in line with company methodology and calendar.
* Manage activity within each outlet using documentary mechanics as provided by the company and submit them punctually to line manager.
* A proven track record of 2 - 3 years professional experience in (HoReCa Sales and Trade Marketing) ideally with international FMCG/beverages background
* Excellent network of existing HORECA contacts and trade relationships.
Very good communication skills, familiarity with nightlife and related happenings, achievement and customer service orientation are crucial for this position.
* Relevant university education with Excellent English and PC skills including Excel, word and power point
* Creative, action oriented person, reliable self starter with the ability to work and deliver measurable result with little supervision
* Team·player able to collaborate cross-functionally and internationally
* Ability to work late hours (due to specifics of the job);
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must possess a valid driver's licence
Method of Application
Qualified applicant should send application and professional resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of publication.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Assistant at Oaklands and Johnson
- Accounting Vacancy at FADAC Resources
- Graduate Quality Control Officer at SPAR Nigeria
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited