Job at Netherland Leprosy Relief
Posted on: 19 May, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Netherland Leprosy Relief
NLR is a Dutch Non-Governmental Organization, active in 14 countries worldwide, a forerunner in the fight against leprosy and its consequences.
- His/her tasks will cover the following main areas:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to NLR Nigeria supported donor projects
- Analyze and summarize data and report to NLR Nigeria’s M&E Officer
- Supervise (donor) projects in the field
- Report writing on progress of NLR Nigeria supported projects
Competencies and Experience
- Analytical, Good Communication skills, Good reporting skills, Organizational sensitivity, Good leadership skills, Cooperation, Hands on mentality, Planning and organizing, Computer skills.
- Able to make priorities and work under pressure for meeting deadlines.
- Basic M&E course.
- Experience with Global Fund (TB/HIV and DR-TB) supported projects is an advantage.
- Experience in a similar position with an (international) NGO or in comparable work situation is an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants are invited to submit their Application Letter clearly stating their motivation to work for NLR Nigeria and providing details on Her/His suitability to fill this position. The application and CV should be send by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In case of equal suitability of candidates, preference will be given to a female candidate. Persons with disabilities are particularly invited to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Netherland Leprosy ReliefSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at CBM International
- Latest Job Vacancies at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Vacancy at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- Latest Jobs at Palladium Group
- Latest Job Opening at The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Procurement Coordinator at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Job Opportunity at Abt Associates