New Job at Samuel J.O & Associates
Posted on: 19 May, 2016
Deadline: 6 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Samuel J.O. & Associates
Samuel J.O. & Associates is a corporate entity operating within the Lagos business district and the FCT. Our primary objective is to structure timely, practical and creative legal solutions to Nigerians and international community with business interest in Nigeria.
Ref Code 206
- Job Type- Full Time
- Qualification - BA/BSc/HND
- Experience - 5 years
- Job Field Agriculture/Agro-Allied
the responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- S/he shall provide strategic advice to the CEO.
- Responsible for establishing performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- S/he Shall, ensure efficient execution of business strategies for company agricultural products & services.
- Ensure quality control of all company products.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, safety, health and environment.
- Ensure that products operations meet budget and other financial goals.
- S/he shall develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company.
- Preferred candidates should reside in Lagos Island and environs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title and the reference code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and/or phone numbers provided.
Application deadline: June 6, 2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Samuel J.O. & AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Manager at Kaizen Firm
- Job Opportunities at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Project Control Managers at a Leading EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Head of Accounts at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Operations Supervisor at the Hill City Consulting Limited
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources