New Job at Samuel J.O & Associates
Posted on: 19 May, 2016
Deadline: 6 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Samuel J.O. & Associates
Samuel J.O. & Associates is a corporate entity operating within the Lagos business district and the FCT. Our primary objective is to structure timely, practical and creative legal solutions to Nigerians and international community with business interest in Nigeria.
Ref Code 206
- Job Type- Full Time
- Qualification - BA/BSc/HND
- Experience - 5 years
- Job Field Agriculture/Agro-Allied
the responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- S/he shall provide strategic advice to the CEO.
- Responsible for establishing performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- S/he Shall, ensure efficient execution of business strategies for company agricultural products & services.
- Ensure quality control of all company products.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, safety, health and environment.
- Ensure that products operations meet budget and other financial goals.
- S/he shall develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company.
- Preferred candidates should reside in Lagos Island and environs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title and the reference code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and/or phone numbers provided.
Application deadline: June 6, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Samuel J.O. & AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Guardian Global Resources Nigeria
- HR Associate at Chariscoopers Professional Services Limited
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit