Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers in the FMCG Industry is seeking to hire 3 Auditors for their Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo & Cameroun branches. They will be required to conducts Pre & Post audit engagements for the company.
- Identify, communicate issues raised, offer recommendation / solutions that are relevant to business and risk
- Supervise audits & provide guide/review of deliverables
- Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Obtain/review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well documented
- Ensure adherence at all times to professional standards
- Ensure high quality, accurate, and efficient results
- Organize personal effort be risk based, productive, and efficient at all times
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned
Please note that these positions are open to Nigerians (or other nationals) who are ready to relocate and must be able to speak FRENCH fluently. However, nationals of these countries will be more prefarable as they will be abreast of laws and regulations applicable in their various nations.
- First degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics, with vast knowledge in audit
- A minimum of at least 5 years & above audit experience is required as well as relevant professional certifications (i.e. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
- Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs with the job title as subject of the email to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.