Job Opening at AOS Limited
Posted on: 19 May, 2016
Deadline: 2 June, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at AOS Practice
AOS Limited, is currently looking for young, creative, highly motivated and result oriented professionals to fill the position of:
- Minimum qualification of SSCE or OND.
- Must have excellent English communication skills (verbal, written and reading)
- Must be able to use the internet
- Must have 5 years work experience in similar position in a well-established organization.
- Must have valid Nigerian Driver’s License & Lagos State Recertification Driver's I.D (LASDRI).
- Age should not be above 50 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their handwritten application with a detailed CV’s showing GSM phone numbers together with photocopies of credentials and 4 passport photographs, should reach the address below to:
The Personnel Manager,
13 Simibiat Abiola Road,
Off Mobolaji Bank,
Anthony Way, Ikeja,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS PracticeSimilar Jobs
- Legal Practitioner - Associate at OfficeMakers International Limited
- HR / Admin Officer at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- IT Manager at Ukiri Lijadu