New Job Vacancy at National Mirror
Posted on: 19 May, 2016
Deadline: 2 June, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at National Mirror
National Mirror was acquired in 2008 by the billionaire lawyer and business man, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim (OFR). His first task upon acquisition of the newspaper was its complete refocus, giving it proper direction. He then acquired six states-of-the-art printing machines. The intention is to site the machines in each six geo political zones in the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Staff to execute strategic business plan and help develop and close sponsorships, partnerships, membership packages and other revenue streams
- Work directly with potential customers and business partners to close sales for the website.
- Successfully drive key initiatives through collaboration on product and site development and site marketing with Web editor
- Work with staff on marketing, advertising and promotion planning, including identifying opportunities for National Mirror Online
- Leverage social networking and customer relationship management tools
- 2-3 years of business development experience, social media, media advertising industries, managing online services! businesses
- Proven track record in closing sales, delivering independent financial, competitive and business analyses; excellent contract negotiation skills
- Advanced negotiator with demonstrable record of success in and understanding of the online marketing environment and trends (including search, display, social media, mobile, partnerships)
- Long-term strategic planner; results-driven, superior cross-group collaboration and communication skills and organizational agility
- High Degree of competency with Internet, G-mail, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. High comfort level with latest social networking tools and mobile communications.
- B.A/IB.S. required.
- Journalism experience desirable, but not required.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National MirrorSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM
- IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Daily Post Nigeria
- Jobs in a Magazine Firm - Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Media Jobs at Concise News