New Job Vacancy at National Mirror
Posted on: 19 May, 2016
Deadline: 2 June, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at National Mirror
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
National Mirror was acquired in 2008 by the billionaire lawyer and business man, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim (OFR). His first task upon acquisition of the newspaper was its complete refocus, giving it proper direction. He then acquired six states-of-the-art printing machines. The intention is to site the machines in each six geo political zones in the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Staff to execute strategic business plan and help develop and close sponsorships, partnerships, membership packages and other revenue streams
- Work directly with potential customers and business partners to close sales for the website.
- Successfully drive key initiatives through collaboration on product and site development and site marketing with Web editor
- Work with staff on marketing, advertising and promotion planning, including identifying opportunities for National Mirror Online
- Leverage social networking and customer relationship management tools
- 2-3 years of business development experience, social media, media advertising industries, managing online services! businesses
- Proven track record in closing sales, delivering independent financial, competitive and business analyses; excellent contract negotiation skills
- Advanced negotiator with demonstrable record of success in and understanding of the online marketing environment and trends (including search, display, social media, mobile, partnerships)
- Long-term strategic planner; results-driven, superior cross-group collaboration and communication skills and organizational agility
- High Degree of competency with Internet, G-mail, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. High comfort level with latest social networking tools and mobile communications.
- B.A/IB.S. required.
- Journalism experience desirable, but not required.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National MirrorSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Cornerstone Media
- Job Openings at The Awareness Media Limited
- Senior Programmes Producer at TVC Communications
- Job Opportunities at the BBC World Service
- Job Vacancies at R-Wells Media & Advertising
- Sales Executives at Daily Trust Newspaper
- Latest Jobs at Terragon Group
- Business Development and Sales Executives at Hot FM 93.3