If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to.
The Onstream Group is a service oriented company with more of 30 years operating on a worldwide basis, primarily as a niche player in the oil and gas industry. To provide specialists with specific skills, by mediating and recruiting for positions in oil and gas related projects, is our core business. Our focus is on finding the optimum quality/price balance, whilst at the same time meeting the requirements and standards of our clients, and complying with the law.
The Company rep is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D) and is directly accountable for the safe execution of the offshore works.
The Service holder is UFR Contractors focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel.
In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, the SERVICE holder shall:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Project site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel;
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel;
- Deck operations;
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures;
- Subsea ROV works.
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process;
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate;
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations;
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel).
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with Company Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities;
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued;
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractors ICAPS Coordinator;
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by Contractor. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
- The Service holder will lead the Company supervision team onboard the vessel.
The Service holder is responsible, onboard the installation vessel, to ensure that Company HSE standards are applied throughout the operations and participates to hazard assessments for any activity involving the vessel.
The Company rep shall lead the offshore team and shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behavior to ensure all works on the vessel shall be conducted in a safe manner according to the Companys Golden Rules, Contractor HSE rules and international and local regulations.
He is the Companys focal point in case of an emergency onboard the vessel and ensures proper
implementation of the emergency response procedures. In particular the UFR Offshore Company representative shall:
- Regularly call meetings to remind and motivate the COMPANY and CONTRACTOR offshore team of the HSE principles;
- Ensure all meetings start with a Safety Moment;
- Ensure all offshore works are risk assed;
- Ensure that toolbox talks are conducted at the start of each shift and Total Golden Rules are enforced for each operation;
- Stop all unsafe acts onboard the vessel and enforce the authority of all his team members to stop unsafe acts;
- Report improvement, anomalies and incidents according to the HSE management system on board the vessel and to the UFR HSE Manager according to the project procedures;
- Not engage in any unsafe acts.
The Company rep is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D).
The Company rep is directly accountable for:
- The safe and timely execution of the offshore works on board his vessel or the site where his vessel is working;
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient interface when his other actors of the offshore site under full control of the site RSES;
- Reporting immediately to the onshore organisation any issue requiring ad hoc support from this onshore team.
Qualifications / Experience
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction;
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects;
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and Companys general specifications;
- Good organizational skills;
- Experience in leadership and team management;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- BOSIET certificate.
go to method of application »
The Offshore Welding Supervisor shall:
- Review all Contractor Project documentation relating to welding, NDE and fabrication in general prior to the commencement of the welding activities on board the vessel;
- Supervise any welding/welders qualifications done on the vessel;
- Supervise any preparatory work to be done on the vessel before proceeding to the welding production offshore;
- Make sure the welds are carried out according to the approved WPS;
- Make sure the weld preparation and fit-up are acceptable as per specifications;
- Agree with Contractor technical representatives on board on correction actions to be taken to meet project technical requirements whenever needed. Make sure actions are enforced accordingly;
- Make sure the welds and their radiography are duly identified and liaise with the offshore Company NDE Interpreter;
- Liaise with the offshore Company NDE Interpreter to ensure all pipeline welds NDE done during his shift are duly interpreted by the NDE agents of Contractor;
- Inform the Company Main Representative and the Construction Manager about all shortcomings, problems and/or major defects detected in the fabrication;
- Collect the inspection reports carried out during its shift and file them properly on board available for the CY main representative;
- Report any conformity to Offshore Company Representative.
Safety is the core value of the Companys Group and shall be the first and foremost priority for all Company offshore personnel. The Welding Supervisor shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behavior and ensure that all acts under his supervision are conducted in a safe manner according to the Companys Golden Rules, Contractor HSE rules and all international and local regulations.
In particular the Welding Supervisor shall:
- Report safety improvements, anomalies and incidents according the HSE management system on board the vessel;
- Stop immediately all unsafe acts by Company, Contractor or third party personnel;
- Be a safety leader for all Contractor and subcontractor staff in his domain of supervision;
- Not engage in any unsafe acts.
The Offshore Welding Supervisor is accountable for:
- Safe and efficient welding operations on board the vessel;
- Ensure that all welds are performed according to the procedure;
- Ensure the quality of all welds.
- Formal Education
- Welding or material science diploma;
- CSWIP certified welding inspector level 3.2 or equivalent;
- Fully conversant with API 1104 / DNV OS-F101 welding code and COMPANY specifications GS EP PLR 420/421;
- Having a solid experience in NDE (AUT is a plus);
- Other Requirements
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- BOSIET Certificate
go to method of application »
- Meet daily with logistics operations leader to plan work programme.
- Ensure all deck and marine equipment are maintained in a safe and secure condition at all times.
- Supervise and ensure that all work performed by the deck logistic team is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- To assist in the training of personnel as required.
- Supervise cargo loading and offloading operations as required including bulk liquids.
- Supervise all facility cargo handling operations ensure correct handling and stowage of all cargo including operation of fork lifts.
- To ensure all deck crew have a full understanding of procedures, including all work instructions, PTW or safe entry certificate restrictions prior to commencing any task and to lead the JSA’s and toolbox talks that are a part of routine operations.
- To attend helicopter landing, takeoffs and refuelling operations as HLO.as required and allocate teams to attend landings
- To maintain an inventory of stores and tools under his control and to liaise with logistics operations leader and storeman on requirements
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the deck areas of the FPSO
- Experienced in marine offshore logistics operations.
go to method of application »
The primary role of the Project Coordinator is to ensure the daily follow up of the program. In that view, he maintains a constant liaison with the Project Leader, with the PMO, the Taskforce Leaders and all initiative owners to track the progress of the project and identify the key risks associated. He reports and communicates to the relevant parties all progress, events and issues that can happen. He must proactively anticipate and plan all risks in order to reduce their impacts and propose alternative solutions to the Management and to the Teams. He has a secondary role to provide relevant assistance to the DWD Management for meetings preparation, slides edition, programs preparation for VIPs reception and visits. He can assume project management tasks for the District by performing studies and analysis, and ensure strict follow up of the current initiatives: determine roles and responsibilities, set up clear objectives, track and report issues and anomalies, set up KPIs and dashboards. He can finally be a relay between Management and Staff, his communicating skills allow him to push / pull information while maintaining obvious confidentiality, make clear analysis on some particular blocking points, and propose adequate solutions.
- Ensure good coordination of the PMO : plan and dispatch the tasks accordingly, share and gather the information, sustain proper communication between the team;
- Liaise with the Project Leader to report key issues, share information, plan next steps, anticipate risks;
- Prepare weekly report and dispatch to MD’s Office / Prepare monthly report to be sent to the DIG;
- Prepare Bi Monthly Newsletter to be uploaded on the intranet for internal communication;
- Daily track of the progress of all roadmaps updated on the Road-mapping Tracking Tool;
- Prepare various data analysis from the Tracking Tool to highlight and explain key attention points;
- Liaise with all taskforces to identify new initiatives / Assist initiatives owners on edition of roadmaps / Schedule Rigor Test sessions to validate all roadmaps to be uploaded on the Tracking Tool;
- Liaise with all taskforces to follow up the progress of their initiatives, assist them when challenges are met, propose solutions to tackle the issues, ensure smooth follow up of everyone’s actions;
- Training of all new initiative owners on the use of the Tracking Tool, provide technical assistance when needed;
- Prepare periodic presentations for various governance meetings / Assist management with their presentations;
- Update the affiliate initiative database accordingly / Sustain and update the shared W drive 4C&D folder properly;
- Present the progress of the project to various stakeholders through different governance meetings;
- Liaise with Finance team to conciliate 4C&D performance with Finance figures on all budget exercises;
- Follow up and report the performance progress of the retained CPIs, and liaise with the Teams to discuss the evolution of their CPIs performance;
- Liaise with NLNG to share best practices and initiatives, find synergies between the two companies / Ensure coordination between TUCN and external parties;
- Edit / review presentations for the DWD Management in the view of the preparation of meetings;
- Ensure the whole preparation and follow up of programs and agenda for internal / external VIP visits on sites;
- Management of small scale initiatives like waste management project in Eko Towers.
- Coordination with all stakeholders of the project within and outside the affiliate;
- Ensure preparation and dispatch of all periodic reports;
- Deliver the financial and non financial ambitions of the project;
- Ensure preparation of presentations for governance meetings at 4C&D and DWD level;
- Ensure strict tracking of the roadmaps and their key milestones in the 4C&D Road-mapping Tracking Tool.
- Very good knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and of TUCN organization;
- Advanced notions in Finance, HR, Contracts & Procurement and Oil & Gas related technical operations;
- Good ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work under pressure, very good interpersonal and communications skills, ability to work and cope with Top Management, advanced listening and analysis skills;
- Full Microsoft Office proficiency, writing & editing advanced skills.
Method of Application
To apply, visit OnStream Career Page