ANOTECH Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest standard of service for engineering, projects and operations. We’ve been from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
Our vision is to provide our clients and our employees with a global approach and capacity as well as keeping the agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions. To do so, ANOTECH Energy has been developing several subsidiaries to better understand and support its clients as well as to contribute to the career development of its employees.
The energy industry players are constantly adapting to the energy changing market. For this reason, ANOTECH Energy’s multicultural approach, flexible and efficient business driven solutions contribute to its employees and clients achievements.
Scope of work
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to be involved on a Coal-fired Power plant project. Your main missions will be to:
- Participate in the commissioning follow-up activities, including planning, commissioning meetings
- Review, comment and approve the commissioning documents issued by the EPC contractor in order to ensure the completeness and consistency with regard to the EPC Tests on Completion
- Participate in commissioning activities including preparation and witnessing functional testing of systems and listing observations in punch list items; Analysis of observed problems
- Participate in the commissioning follow-up mechanical/process activities, including planning, commissioning meetings and daily commissioning meeting
- Follow-up of the Acceptance Tests (Trial Run, Reliability Run, Performance Tests …), review the test reports and make recommendations regarding their approval
- Fit all activity/organisation/actions within project timing constraints (delay in reviewing documents…)
- Participate in the monitoring of the progress of the project commissioning activities and compare the actual progress with the contractual planning
- Follow-up the punch list items for the whole plant
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of variation orders and claims between the Owner and the EPC contractor
- Issue the necessary reporting related to the status of commissioning activities
Qualifications / Background
- At least a Bachelor degree in Engineering with commissioning experience
- Proven experiences in coal-fired power plant project
- English language is mandatory
Start : ASAP
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on ANotech website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.