Finance Director at FHI360
Posted on: 16 October, 2012
Deadline: 26 October, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Family Health International
FHI360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions in more than 60 countries and all 50 U.S. states; We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Finance Director in Abuja.
Position: Finance Director
The Finance Director is responsible for the oversight of all finance and accounting activities for the five-year, $80 million Nigeria MAPS Project. S/he will lead a diverse team of up to 12 staff members at both the national and state level ranging from functions in accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll/ and grants management.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
Bachelor's degree or its international equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting or related fields required; Master's degree preferred.
CPA, ACA, I,CAN, ClMA, CFE or any other relevant professional certification/qualification is preferred.
Minimum of 10 years relevant experience which includes 5+ years of experience in a managerial role required.
Prior experience working for an international NGO strongly preferred.
Experience and good working knowle~ge of USAID rules and regulations is required.
Vacancy closes 10 days after this publication. For detailed information, please visit our international employment webpage at www.fhi360.org. FHI360 has a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates may go to FHI 360 is Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter to register online, and to submit CV/resume.
FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Family Health InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Vacancy at Echoes of Mercy & Hope Foundation (EMHF)
- Fresh Job Vacancy at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Job Openings at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)