New Job Opportunity at Engility Corporation
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Engility Corporation
Engility's business strategy is based on an economic model that provides precisely the services needed at the best possible cost. Our portfolio of offerings reflects a lifecycle of capabilities that aligns with the critical priorities of the U.S. Government, both domestically and globally as well as state and local governments.
We support our customers with a wide range of specialized technology and mission expertise. We are organized to be agile and adaptive, allowing us to deliver the resources and services required to meet current and evolving customer needs efficiently and effectively.
- International Resources Group, an Engility company, is currently seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded water and sanitation activity in Nigeria.
- The COP will be responsible for overall activity management, implementation, and oversight of the project.
- S/he will serve as the primary liaison to USAID.
- S/he will be a skilled project manager with proven ability to provide technical, financial, and administrative management of the project.
- S/he will have strong experience managing complex activities in Africa, preferably Nigeria.
- S/he will review and monitor contract reporting and deliverables, oversee the recruitment and engagement of technical staff, and coordinate with home office staff.
Minimum Tangible Qualifications
- Advanced degree in Water Resources Management, Environmental Sanitation, Water Supply Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development or other relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible international work experience required with significant management or supervisory roles
- Prior Chief of party or equivalent experience on projects of similar scope and size
- Firm understanding of the water and sanitation sector, its institutions, and strategies for sector strengthening and improvement
- Experience managing complex activities in Africa
- Direct experience in the water and sanitation sector in Africa preferred
- Experience on USAID projects preferred
- Nigeria experience preferred
Method of Application
To apply, visit Engility Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Engility CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Brand Regimen SFS Limited
- Store Operator at Ascentech Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Graduate Front Desk/Customer Care Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Senior Nurse/Matron at Lorache Group
- Digital Marketer at DigitalAge Consultants Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Enabled Solutions