Urgent Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: 19 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Essential Job Function
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful planning, design, implementation and optimization of new network products/services.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain processes and procedures related to service delivery.
- Partner with peers to ensure reliability, availability and scalability thresholds are maintained.
- Provide trouble resolution for escalated core network issues along with the Huawei Core Network Person.
- Perform after hours support duties to sustain network systems and service levels – 24/7/365.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in running large scale IP/MPLS network
- Experience in UNIX scripting
- Experience with TCP, IP, SCTP, Diameter, GTP, RADIUS, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS), 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues, network Sniffer tools,
- Strong analytical approach in resolving issues
- Good knowledge of Evolved Packet Core including HSS, MME, S/P-GW, PCRF, PCEF, SGSN, GGSN, HLR, Database
- Good understanding EPC interfaces (S6a, S1-C, S1-U, S5/S8, Sgi, S11, S10, Gn, Gb, Gr, Ga)
- Ability to implement industry standards and “best practices” relative to networking.
- Experience with researching, investigating, evaluating, and qualifying potential new equipment for network deployment.
- Proven problem-solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design, network, and circuit problems and issues.
- Good organizational and time management skills including the ability to organize, prioritize, and articulate job tasks and complete the tasks on time and on budget.
- A proven business sense with the ability to discern, evaluate, and articulate the cost trade-offs associated with various network and circuit implementations.
- Proven ability to engage with and communicate with customers, vendors, service providers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work “on-call” and off-shift hours as required to support network and equipment maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
Required Qualification/ Work Experience
- Bachelor's/Master of Science Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications is desired.
- Work Experience: 4-6 years in telecom domain specially on 4G-LTE core network (MME, SGW, HSS etc.)
- Expert knowledge of mobile wireless networks; LTE - specifically MME, S/P GW, HSS and/or DRA
- Packet Network technologies/protocols including IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet, IS-IS, OSPF, MPLS, QOS, and SNMP.
- Voice Signaling Protocols like SS7 and SIP.
- Wireless and Transport Equipment including routers, switches, voice gateways, and SBCs
- Good understanding of telecom technologies like 4G-LTE, WiMAX or CDMA.
- Experience on WiMAX/LTE technology will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on Huawei equipment will be preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited