If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gocollate understands data. With its wide-range of enhanced features, Gocollate makes capturing the best and most relevant data easy.
Gocollate’s system has been built alongside the event management market and its requirements. Whatever your event, it now just got easier. Gocollate understands the event management life cycle from start-to-finish and works alongside you throughout the process.
Its clever technology understands event management and modernises the traditional, dated processes associated with event management. Gone are the days of manually entering attendees into a spreadsheet. Gocollate’s integrated platform helps find a perfect venue, plan the agenda, manage and engage with your attendees, and much, much more. Event management just got easier.
Gocollate Technologies Ltd seeks a dynamic Graphic Artist. The company’s product offers huge competitive advantages, improved efficiency in market research, data capture and sales team productivity.
- Degree in a relevant field
- Must be able to demonstrate graphic designs with a strong portfolio.
- Must possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual / visual ability and originality.
- Must be able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Must be proficient with Corel draw, Adobe Creative Suite applications and 3D software programs, and understand marketing and consumer tastes.
- Web design skills, 3D animation and whiteboard skills are an added advantage.
- Must be able to work with elements such as shape, colour, graphics and typography to create designs that are unique, functional and appealing to customers.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography
- Must be highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Must be professional regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Must be up to date with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Will be part of a team that will develop integrated marketing communication.
- Must be able to multitask
Responsibilities of Graphic Artist will be:
- Developing concepts, communication designs, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, handouts, flyers and online graphics.
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects.
- Developing 3D video animation, whiteboard for promotional purposes
- Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics & static, Flash banners and animated banner.
- Typography and layout creation, as well as brand identity development.
- Assisting with photography and video assignments.
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialist to drive all social media efforts and web content strategy and take responsibility of managing the platform
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
Method of Application
All eligible candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com