Job Opportunity at Icojon
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Icojon
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Icojon is Nigeria's Pioneer online bulk purchase market.
The group is a Key Distributor of Marley Global (Diva pads) products among others. The group requires experienced, focused, intelligent and enthusiastic Sales Supervisors for her operations in Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah axis.
- Develop comprehensive strategic sales plan for the organization.
- Stay tuned to market trends, ensuring sales activities are coordinated accordingly.
- Set sales targets, with frequent reviews to ensure alignment with organisational goals.
- Identify new market opportunities in terms of market penetration and expanding regional coverage.
- Ensure that all branches and outstations meet their weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- Provide reports on sales trends per sku, location and reporting period.
- Develop innovative and effective training and staff development programs for sales force.
- Supervising and monitoring activities of branch sales forces.
- Coordinating all administrative sales activities on a day to day basis.
- Enhance and improve positioning and image of brands, by creating unique customer.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience in leadership or managerial roles.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skill.
- Professional qualification added advantage
- Please use the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Must be resident within Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah and environs.
Method of Application
Please use the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail by sending your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IcojonSimilar Jobs
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Vendor Relationship Manager at Jumia Nigeria