Job Opportunity at Icojon
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Icojon
Icojon is Nigeria's Pioneer online bulk purchase market.
The group is a Key Distributor of Marley Global (Diva pads) products among others. The group requires experienced, focused, intelligent and enthusiastic Sales Supervisors for her operations in Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah axis.
- Develop comprehensive strategic sales plan for the organization.
- Stay tuned to market trends, ensuring sales activities are coordinated accordingly.
- Set sales targets, with frequent reviews to ensure alignment with organisational goals.
- Identify new market opportunities in terms of market penetration and expanding regional coverage.
- Ensure that all branches and outstations meet their weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- Provide reports on sales trends per sku, location and reporting period.
- Develop innovative and effective training and staff development programs for sales force.
- Supervising and monitoring activities of branch sales forces.
- Coordinating all administrative sales activities on a day to day basis.
- Enhance and improve positioning and image of brands, by creating unique customer.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience in leadership or managerial roles.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skill.
- Professional qualification added advantage
- Please use the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Must be resident within Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah and environs.
Method of Application
Please use the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail by sending your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IcojonSimilar Jobs
- Operations Assistant at Jay Osbie
- Software Developer (PHP) at Supermart.ng
- Shipping/Logistics Officer at Obeezi
- Program Lead, Product Quality at Jumia Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Keeba Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at ZeroFinance Nigeria
- Customer Care Agents at an Online Mall - HYT Nigeria
- E-commerce Business Manager at Afrimall.ng