Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are looking to hire data entry operators whose responsibility will be to manage effectively large amount of information.
- The target is to insert, update and maintain accurate data on computer systems and in archives.
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- OND/HND/BSC in any field
- Previous experience in similar field (i.e data capturing officer, sim registration officer, BVN Agent) is required
- Data Entry Skills, Typing
- Confidentiality, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Independence
- Good knowledge of microsoft office packages is required
- Documentation Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information
- Results Driven
Data Capturing : 1 year or less
Attention To Details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale