Jobs in a Reputable School via Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: 24 May, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our client, a reputable school in Ogun State, Nigeria, is currently looking to fill the position below:
The duties and responsibilities of a Teacher shall include the following:
- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her.
go to method of application »
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc /BA. & M.Sc / MA, one of which must be in Education or Additional Diploma in Education
- 5 Years as vice principal in a reputable school.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Officers in the Educational Sector - Fosad Consulting
- Rectors at the Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu
- Master Trainers at Arc Skills
- Mobile App/Php Developers at Myiq123
- Teaching Assistants at the Leabridge School
- Internationalization/Strategy Manager at Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University
- Principal at the University of Port Harcourt
- Experienced English Teachers at Noble Hall Academy