If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our Client, a multi-professional services company with active interest in construction, project finance and real estate is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the role of Chief Financial Officer.
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the financial operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
The Job holder will report to the MD/CEO
Principal accountabilities are:
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting strategic initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
6. Develop matrices that monitor Profit and Cost Units
1. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
2. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
3. Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
4. Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies
5. Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced not limited to auditors, regulators and agencies
6. Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
7. Implement operational best practices
8. Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
9. Supervise acquisition due diligence and work with procurement/executive office on acquisitions
1. Oversee the issuance, management and flow of financial information
2. Personally review and approve all filings and correspondence with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation and all regulatory authorities
3. Report financial results to the board of directors
4. Oversee the audit process
Funding (In collaboration with Treasury)
1. Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
2. Arrange for debt and equity financing or spearhead all capital raising endeavours of the company
3. Invest funds and lead investment decisions under the auspices of the CEO
4. Invest pension funds
1. Participate in conference calls with the investment community
2. Maintain banking relationships
3. Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- The Chief Financial Officer should have a first degree in accounting or Business Administration.
- A Master's will be an advantage.
- The candidate shall also have equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance or Accounting.
- The CFO shall also possess the relevant certifications commensurate with the position not limited to ACCA, ICAN or CFA qualifications.
- He will also be IFRS compliant and be savvy on related and contemporary finance issues/topics.
go to method of application »
Our Client, a key player in the Insurance sector is seeking to bring on board a vibrant and well experienced individual to fill the role of Regional Marketing Manager, South-south region.
• Manage Sales team in the region.
• Manage the sales various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
• Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
• Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
• Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
• A first degree from an accredited university.
• At least 7 - 10 years marketing experience.
• Must have worked with a top insurance firm within the region.
• The charisma to lead team members in achieving set objectives.
• Good relationship management skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Undying optimistic Attitude
• Team worker and commercial focus.
• Flair, energy and sustained capacity for hard and smart work
• Confident and Sociable
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with very fluent English
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
go to method of application »
Our Client, a multi-professional services company with active interest in construction, project finance and real estate is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the role of Internal Audit/Risk and Compliance Officer
We are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
The Job holder will report to the MD/CEO
• Perform an oversight function over the Human Resources, Training, & Management Services Units.
• Manage and guide the overall provision of the Human Resources services, policies and programs for the entire company.
• Accountable for the proper procurement, management and disposal of Admin related assets and facilities of the Company.
• Ensures that there is maximum availability of the Company’s resources to staff for the effective execution of their jobs
• Champions the execution of the Company’s strategic plans in relation to its human and physical assets
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Supervising and providing consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
• Ensuring the compliance of organizational culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
• Reporting to Management on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, safety of the workforce, recruiting and hiring high-performing employees, and labor, statutory and other human resources issues.
• Consistently ensuring compliance with the Nigerian Labor Laws.
• Constantly structuring effective compensation and benefit programs in order to attract and retain top talent.
• Leading performance management, talent assessment and effective labor relationships.
• Managing skills enhancement and professional development programs within the allocated budget.
• Managing the design and delivery of training programs in accordance with the needs of the Company.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all Training and development activities to identify areas of improved performance and to feed into future plans.
• Providing reports to management identifying Learning & Development trends and return on investment analyses.
• Oversees the activities of the Administration unit and staff to ensure maximum availability of the Company’s resources
• Participates in negotiations to ensure assets and services are procured at the best price for the Company
• Accountable for the capital and operating expenditure of the unit
• Oversees the activities of the Facilities Management unit and staff to ensure maximum availability of the Company’s resources
• Participates in negotiations to ensure services are procured at the best price for the Company
• Accountable for the operating expenditure of the unit
• Ensure business recovery plans are in place and lead disaster recovery efforts
Education / qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Masters in HR or MBA or any related field
• Professional qualification or membership in HR (foreign or local)
Attributes / experience
• High level of Integrity
• High level of Tenacity and Commitment
• Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian Labor Law
• Experience in Financial services preferably Insurance or Banking
• Minimum of 12 -15 years’ HR experience
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Policy development & implementation
• HR Business Strategist
• People Oriented
• High level of Maturity
• Must have managed a team at Group level
• Experience in a General Administration role or Unit
- Honest, winsome and transparent character.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Self-starter, self-confident and self-motivated
- Thrives under pressure
- Skilled in visual communication
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page