Medical Representatives at Cipla Evans Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 16 October, 2012
Deadline: 30 October, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Evans Medical
Cipla Evans is a subsidiary of Evans Medical PLC with specific interest in the sales & marketing of Prescription only Medicines (PoMs).
Our focus on building brands has created opportunities for forward looking, resourceful, self-motivated and target-driven
individuals to join our sales team.
• Drive Sales and Promotional activities of company products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
• Implement Marketing Programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Department.
• Carry out detailing calls to Doctors, Pharmacists and other target customer groups on a daily basis.
• Monitor coy product performance against competing brands and collate competitive intelligence to the supervising Field Manager and Marketing dept.
Minimum of B. Pharmacy degree & evidence of completion of National Service.
Candidates who have less than six months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
Candidates above 30years of age need not apply.
Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications & CV s, within 2 weeks of this publication, to the e-mail address below, stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details.
Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Evans MedicalSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Relationship Officer at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Finance Assistant at Oaklands and Johnson
- Accounting Vacancy at FADAC Resources
- Graduate Quality Control Officer at SPAR Nigeria
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre