Graduate Job Vacancy at John Holt Plc Company
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at John Holt
John Holt Plc Company was incorporated on 28 August 1961 in Nigeria as A Limited Liability Company. The Company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in May 1974. John Holt Plc is a subsidiary of John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK. 51.46 per cent of the issued share capital of the Company is owned by John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK, while 48.54 per cent is owned by Nigerian Individuals and corporate investors. The principal activities of the Company are the assembly, sale, leasing and servicing of power equipment and the distribution of consumer and other goods.
- Act as intermediary/support to the various units on all legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with statutory requirements by making filings at the Stock Exchange, Securities and Exchange Commission, and Corporate Affairs commission.
- Assist in maintaining the company's registers.
- Rendering legal opinion on diverse matters.
- Drafting and vetting Contractual and Service Agreements on behalf of the company.
- Draft demand letters, legal opinion and other legal correspondence
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about John HoltSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited
- Jobs at MotoMedics