Graduate Job Vacancy at John Holt Plc Company
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at John Holt
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
John Holt Plc Company was incorporated on 28 August 1961 in Nigeria as A Limited Liability Company. The Company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in May 1974. John Holt Plc is a subsidiary of John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK. 51.46 per cent of the issued share capital of the Company is owned by John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK, while 48.54 per cent is owned by Nigerian Individuals and corporate investors. The principal activities of the Company are the assembly, sale, leasing and servicing of power equipment and the distribution of consumer and other goods.
- Act as intermediary/support to the various units on all legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with statutory requirements by making filings at the Stock Exchange, Securities and Exchange Commission, and Corporate Affairs commission.
- Assist in maintaining the company's registers.
- Rendering legal opinion on diverse matters.
- Drafting and vetting Contractual and Service Agreements on behalf of the company.
- Draft demand letters, legal opinion and other legal correspondence
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about John HoltSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Safety Coordinator at South Dredge Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Accountant at Horkey International Services Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited