Latest Job Vacancy at VoguePay
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay.com, a leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Ref No: VPCS16
- Must be effectively manage different communication channels
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, whilst being team oriented, hardworking and innovative.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with or without supervision.
- Must be learnable and teachable.
- Must have Customer Relation skills.
- Must be creative and initiative.
- Must use the position applied for as the subject of application.
- Possess minimum of B.Sc/HND.
- Must not be more than 28 years of age.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to email@example.com with the email subject "VPCS 0516."
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Finance and Product Control Manager at Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Microfinance Bank - Workforce Group
- Graphic Designer at Ernst & Young
- I.T Support Officer at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Relationship Manager, Priority at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Bureau de Change Manager at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- Entry-level Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria