Job at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
- Assist in developing and implement policies on issues as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Assist with recruitment and selection exercises.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all HRM policies, procedures
- Assist in analyzing Training needs in conjunction with HRO and departmental heads
- Ensure all inputs (resumptions, reviews, promotions, vacations, etc.) are made available to the Human Resource Officer as at when due
- Maintain an up-to-date database of personnel records: staff lists, (taking into consideration resumption, resignation, etc); addresses and contact information
- Prepare the Monthly Personnel Records (MPRS) taking into consideration resumptions, resignations, Vacations, training etc.
- Produce monthly attendance statistics tracking absenteeism (giving explanations e.g. illness; excuse from duty); vacations; punctuality, etc
- Assist in planning and organizing training sessions for staff when necessary as well as introduce an induction process for new employees.
- Work in conjunction with the various Heads of Departments to set goals and targets for each department (the foundation of these goals will be tied into the goals and targets of Mar and Mor for the year)
- Assist in conducting performance appraisal at designated periods to review employee performance and determine each employee’s level of productivity.
- Interpret and advise on employment laws in Nigeria.
Job Requirements (Education & Experience)
- Bachelors or HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences or it’s equivalent from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning
- Minimum 3 years post-graduation experience in the construction industry in a related capacity.
- CIPM certification or enrollment is an added advantage.
- Leadership skills
- People Management
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- Must be willing to relocate
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com State the position you are applying for in the subject of your mail.
- Furthermore, in the body of your mail, state the means via which you got to know about the job advert.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mar and Mor Integarted ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Entry Level Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants Limited