Jobs at C-Set Consulting
Posted on: 18 February, 2011
Deadline: 3 March, 2011
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a large building material producing organization with state-of the-art plant located in the south-south part of Nigeria, it is currently expanding its production capacity In order to remarkably increase its market share. To achieve its goal and sustain it, it is seeking to complement its pool of talents by employing a highly focused and motivated CONDITION MONITORING ENGINEER:
Condition Monitoring Engineer (Ref.CME)
• To assist the Senior Mechanical Engineer in obtaining vibration reading from all machines kept under condition monitoring.
• To analyze data obtained and generate report on machines In order to give end users guide on corrective maintenance.
• To meet scheduled requirement for condition monitoring of plant machinery.
• To ensure safety of equipment and take note of hazards in the work place.
• To regularly carry out laser alignment, situ balancing, scheduled thermo graphic survey and electric motor current survey on essential equipment
• To undertake scheduled oil analysis and generate report on equipment
• To undertake wear measurements on equipment in order to alert user department for timely replacement of worn out parts.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
•B.SC/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
• Must be computer literate and conversant with AutoCAD programs.
• Must possess planning, scheduling and maintenance culture skills.
•Must have knowledge and experience in vibration monitoring services, laser alignment and balancing of machines.
• Must be proficient in various units of measurements in engineering and conversant with devices such as venier caliper etc.
• At least 5 years post graduation experience in similar position in plant maintenance industry.
Our client pays above average market rate and is willing to pay enough to attract best candidate for the job.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
send your CV in micro soft word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
within two weeks from the date of this publication, stating post applied
for, qualifications, Institutions attended with dates, years of
experience, current Job & organization, current total cash benefit
per annum, email address and GSM numbers. Only Suitable candidates will
be contacted and interviewed.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric