Job at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- The Logistics/Procurement Officer will be responsible for assisting with day-to day management of NEI + operations.
- Provides oversight of Vehicle logs, vehicle maintenance.
- Identify Vehicle needs and reviews driver time sheet
- Customs Clearance for NEI + properties
- Coordinates transportation and delivery of Procurement and inventory.
- Conducting and updating inventory database of the office on a monthly basis
- Soliciting bids and quotes from potential vendor and ensure they are accord with NEI+ procurement protocols.
- Preparation of price comparison sheets
- Procurement, logistic, Events Management and Transportation as per the NEI + policies and procedures.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Any logistical task required for good project operations.
- At least 3 years experience responding to Procurement/Logistics requests related to supplies, materials for project related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must be extremely reliable, trustworthy and a good team worker.
- Flexible in working hours.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Resume with a brief Cover letter as one MS Word document or PDF to: email@example.com
- There are no relocation allowances available for these position.
- If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics