Job at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- The Logistics/Procurement Officer will be responsible for assisting with day-to day management of NEI + operations.
- Provides oversight of Vehicle logs, vehicle maintenance.
- Identify Vehicle needs and reviews driver time sheet
- Customs Clearance for NEI + properties
- Coordinates transportation and delivery of Procurement and inventory.
- Conducting and updating inventory database of the office on a monthly basis
- Soliciting bids and quotes from potential vendor and ensure they are accord with NEI+ procurement protocols.
- Preparation of price comparison sheets
- Procurement, logistic, Events Management and Transportation as per the NEI + policies and procedures.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Any logistical task required for good project operations.
- At least 3 years experience responding to Procurement/Logistics requests related to supplies, materials for project related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must be extremely reliable, trustworthy and a good team worker.
- Flexible in working hours.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Resume with a brief Cover letter as one MS Word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no relocation allowances available for these position.
- If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited