Job at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- The Logistics/Procurement Officer will be responsible for assisting with day-to day management of NEI + operations.
- Provides oversight of Vehicle logs, vehicle maintenance.
- Identify Vehicle needs and reviews driver time sheet
- Customs Clearance for NEI + properties
- Coordinates transportation and delivery of Procurement and inventory.
- Conducting and updating inventory database of the office on a monthly basis
- Soliciting bids and quotes from potential vendor and ensure they are accord with NEI+ procurement protocols.
- Preparation of price comparison sheets
- Procurement, logistic, Events Management and Transportation as per the NEI + policies and procedures.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Any logistical task required for good project operations.
- At least 3 years experience responding to Procurement/Logistics requests related to supplies, materials for project related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must be extremely reliable, trustworthy and a good team worker.
- Flexible in working hours.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Resume with a brief Cover letter as one MS Word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no relocation allowances available for these position.
- If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management