Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Provide necessary support towards the proper integration of new backbone, access and leased transmission links including copper, microwave and OFC media.
- Liaise with the regional field support engineers to resolve prolonged and repetitive transmission faults.
- Assist in the implementation of preventive, corrective and configuration orders/change request work order in line with the work order/change request process
- Escalate inter-MSC, MSC-BSC, BSC-BSC and interconnect transmission links faults; follow up with vendors and third party service providers to ensure these faults are resolved within defined SLA
- Ensure transmission operation work undertaken by vendors/service providers meet Etisalat specifications and ensure adherence to SLAs with vendors (Interconnect Partners, Transmission link providers)
- Assist in managing the performance and availability of backbone and access transmission service systems/service deployed - radio/microwave/OFC as well as interconnect links
- Keep and maintain comprehensive sets of records for all transmission links
- Ensure all security and network integrity documentation is completed and adhered to
- Prepare and compile report on the transmission of leased, backbone and access transmission links in light of the SLAs
- Assist in conducting routine performance checks on the transmission links via the NMS systems to ensure the desired QoS and customer experience
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Transmission HLS.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
To apply, visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.