Graduate Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 19 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently recruiting to fill the following graduate vacant positions below:
- Develop and implement yearly audit plan for assigned region.
- Perform duties essential to attain internal audit goals coordinating with various regions.
- Develops and maintain professional and close relations with client and staff.
- Supervise control environment within given company region.
- Conduct and record controls self-assessment in assigned region.
- Manage and perform internal audit projects recording existing control environment over business risk.
- Evaluate control environment performance by test work.
- Conduct audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients.
- Review existing company assets and ensure to maintain apt safeguards from all sorts of losses.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques from a manufacturing firm
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent experience in audit checks and processes. More importantly with manufacturing background.
go to method of application »
- Management Graduate or ICAN with additional Qualification in Finance
- 1-4 years experience in Corporate Finance either within a corporate or in Investment Bank / Financial Advisory services
- Strong knowledge in Financial modelling, project report preparation evaluation, Capital Structuring, Capital Market fund raising. Additional expertise in bank credit presentation and /or routine Working capital sourcing welcome. Related experience including due diligence, equity valuation will be added advantage
- Smart personality with confident and fluent written and spoken communication
- Expert knowledge in Spread sheets and Presentation softwares
- Reliable references on request
- Applicant must have experience from consulting / investment banking experience and project finance / working capital
- Capital raising experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Area Sales Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group