Graduate Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 19 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently recruiting to fill the following graduate vacant positions below:
- Develop and implement yearly audit plan for assigned region.
- Perform duties essential to attain internal audit goals coordinating with various regions.
- Develops and maintain professional and close relations with client and staff.
- Supervise control environment within given company region.
- Conduct and record controls self-assessment in assigned region.
- Manage and perform internal audit projects recording existing control environment over business risk.
- Evaluate control environment performance by test work.
- Conduct audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients.
- Review existing company assets and ensure to maintain apt safeguards from all sorts of losses.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques from a manufacturing firm
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent experience in audit checks and processes. More importantly with manufacturing background.
go to method of application »
- Management Graduate or ICAN with additional Qualification in Finance
- 1-4 years experience in Corporate Finance either within a corporate or in Investment Bank / Financial Advisory services
- Strong knowledge in Financial modelling, project report preparation evaluation, Capital Structuring, Capital Market fund raising. Additional expertise in bank credit presentation and /or routine Working capital sourcing welcome. Related experience including due diligence, equity valuation will be added advantage
- Smart personality with confident and fluent written and spoken communication
- Expert knowledge in Spread sheets and Presentation softwares
- Reliable references on request
- Applicant must have experience from consulting / investment banking experience and project finance / working capital
- Capital raising experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Doheney Services Ltd
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants