Graduate Internship at The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD)
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at African Centre for Innovation and
The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) is a development non-governmental organization headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria with offices in Toronto, Canada and Nairobi, Kenya. It was created in response to the dearth of resources available to African scientists to maximize their potential in terms of professional and leadership development. African Center for Innovation & Leadership Development (ACILD) is looking for interns for a three (3) months internship position.
Interested Applicants / candidates:
- Should possess at least a Bachelors' Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Accounting and other Social science disciplines.
- A degree in Humanities will also be considered.
- Candidates must be very hardworking, industrious, resourceful, dutiful, competent.
- Experience: No prior experience needed.
Method of Application
To apply, visit ACILD Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Devel...Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Head of Office at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)
- Driver at Medecins Du Monde
- Jobs at Plan International
- National Project Coordinator - Resilac at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Resource Mobilization & Donor Relations Officer at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Job Openings at UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion Office (ITPO) Nigeria
- Jobs at FHI 360