Graduate Internship at The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD)
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at African Centre for Innovation and
The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) is a development non-governmental organization headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria with offices in Toronto, Canada and Nairobi, Kenya. It was created in response to the dearth of resources available to African scientists to maximize their potential in terms of professional and leadership development. African Center for Innovation & Leadership Development (ACILD) is looking for interns for a three (3) months internship position.
Interested Applicants / candidates:
- Should possess at least a Bachelors' Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Accounting and other Social science disciplines.
- A degree in Humanities will also be considered.
- Candidates must be very hardworking, industrious, resourceful, dutiful, competent.
- Experience: No prior experience needed.
Method of Application
To apply, visit ACILD Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Devel...Similar Jobs
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Human Resource Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Latest Job Opening at Oxfam
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF International