Urgent Job at Blueprint Business Technologies
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 17 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Blueprint Business Technologies
Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market. BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company.
- Lead in the development of legal policies, process and procedures in line with the Nigerian law and the strategic objectives of BBT Limited
- Provide professional and strategic legal advice to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess Legal implications that need to be brought to the Executive Management’s attention.
- Bachelor's degree in law.
- Masters Degree in law will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in a legal role in the Aviation sector, 5 of which should be at Managerial capacity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Laws, understanding of the legal system, high standards of professionalism and integrity and Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CVs and copies of credentials to email@example.com with the role applied for as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Blueprint Business TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions