Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 18 May, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Kerildbert
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country. Incorporated in 1988, Kerildbert integrates various services to enable it finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, finished products, in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Review, check petty cash reimbursements and issue cheques for all accounts due
- Generating daily cash book reports/summaries and banking of company’s funds
- Monitoring/managing cash flow to ensure sufficient funds availability
- Preparing/providing information and assisting in the conduct of the finance audit
- Reconciling, recording and banking of revenue
- Undertaking reconciliations and preparing reconciliation statements
- Data entry and maintenance of all aspects of bookkeeping records including sales and purchase ledger input, reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration
- Responsible for the complete set of activities with regard to:
- Revenue Recognition
- Receivables/ Collection
- Establish the policies, procedures and process related to Billing & Collection.
- Ensure timely generation of customers’ invoices in accordance with the individual contracts/agreements.
- Establish a reliable/efficient information system to monitor billing and collection reports.
- Ensure periodical reconciliation of accounts receivables related accounts.
- Check the debtor’s aging of all customers on regular intervals.
- Issuance of aging report as per the agreed time line.
- Ensure that the billing is done correctly and on a timely manner.
- Produce financial and operational reports related to collection in a timely manner
- Review and control of daily collection reports
- Sets and monitors section and individual objectives to align with overall business goals
- Liaises with internal and external auditors on billing and collection related issues
- Resolve all problems for clients, copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any problems that are being handled in any other department
- Consult with clients to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions
- Report to management on outstanding issues and potential debtors problems
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations
- Locate and notify clients of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable cheques
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Smart thinker and execution skills
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results and performance oriented
- Must possess a minimum of a second class Upper in Accounting or any related discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Applicant should not be more than 29 years
- Candidate should be preferably female
- Prior experience with invoicing and customer relationship management
- Competence in Microsoft office products, most especially Excel and accounting software programmes
Method of Application
Applicants should visit Kerildbert Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KerildbertSimilar Jobs
- Executive Vacancy at a Freight Forwarding Firm - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- HR Directors at a Leading Logistic Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Workshop Manager/Mechanic at a Logistics/Transportation Company
- Head Operation Courier at a Reputable Courier Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Director of Operations at a Leading Marine Logistics Company - Aldelia Linited
- Documentation/Content Writer at a Logistics and Supply Chain Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Managing Director at a Logistics and Freight Forwarding Company - Fosad Company
- Professional Movers at Hypamovers.com